Berkeley Says Hi!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I promised Maria that I will help her move house. Well, she studies at University of Calfornia, Berkeley and was back home for the Summer break. Today, she moved back as school be starting again soon (mental note to myself). So Mommy Bo, Maria, Frances, Samuel and me packed all the stuff into their SUV and off we go to the College Town of Berkeley.


Upon reaching there, we had lunch at this really famous pizza restaurant, Zachary's. It's Chicago-style pizza. Nothing like I ever seen before. The pizzas here are neither thin or stuff crust. In fact, its a DEEP, THICK pizza. And no, I'm not referring to the crust but to the ingredients. Check out the pictures! The pizza is as thick as a pie! It's an upside down pizza. Ingredients all stuffed below followed by cheese and the tomato paste on top! It was good. A must try. We had 1 large and 1 small and went around us all! The small here is like large in Australia and Singapore (pic 1st from right)!!!


After moving all Maria's stuff to her apartment, she became our tour guide and showed us arounf Berkeley. UC, Berkeley is just beautiful. Check out the pictures! The library resembles those posh European Museum and not forgetting the full siza T-Rex skeletons from the paleonthology museum as well.


Samuel wanted yoghurt and so we all proceeded to this place called "Yoghurt Park". Another round of ice cream for us. The Yoghurt's here is great. But just check out the size man! I ordered a small and it's DEFINITELY not a small at other parts of the world lah! It'll be a large in Singapore and Ozzieland man! I ate half of it and gave up. Oh trust me, I'm NOT Super-Sizing man! No way!

JOEL , and the Hurricane hit @
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

GO CANES!
JOEL in MIAMI
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

" Every moment spent with you, is the moment I treasure "

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox


Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION