Welcome California USA
Saturday, August 11, 2007

A 13 hour flight on Singapore Airline's 747 is what I've been wanting for a long time. I LOVE long-haul flights...ha ha! Due to the time difference, I arrived in San Francisco Saturday evening at about 8pm. I am quite surprised that the security check in the US airport was pretty swift without long queues and waits. Good that it wasn't too crowded tonight. The only thing is that my BBQ pork didn't cross the customs. Oh well!

Anyway, Uncle Bo (Daddy Bo) picked me up from the airport. It was 9 years since I last saw the Bo family. Both of our family are really good friends despite them moving to the States some 10 years ago. I must specially thank Uncle Bo as he had to drive a good 40 minutes to SF International Airport in order to pick me up. So it was the same distance back to their house in the city of Pleasanton. I received a really warm welcome upon arrival along with a really good dinner prepared by Aunty Bo (Mummy Bo).

JOEL , and the Hurricane hit @
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

GO CANES!
JOEL in MIAMI
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

" Every moment spent with you, is the moment I treasure "

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox


Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION